Cleaning Validation Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity - have you ever tried consulting??? We are looking for top consultants to join our team - this is a chance to work on new and exciting projects and work with top professionals from across the US! If this sounds like something you are looking for e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities vary by project, but general responsibilities can include:
- Performs all functions of a Validation Engineer.
- Working knowledge of Validation and the principles of Validation as associated with performance of work for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and/or Medical Device industries.
- Reading basic engineering drawings including, but not limited to: P&ID's, Process and Utility Flow Diagrams, HVAC diagrams, Equipment and Instrumentation drawings.
- Areas of experience include: process validation, computer validation, utilities validation, facilities validation and control systems validation, QA and solid dosage.
Mid-level C&Q Temperature mapping: Kaye, Refrigerators, Incubators, Freezers,
Laboratory instrument qualification (not method): HPLC, GC, TOC, Analytical Instruments
- Demonstrates an understanding of GMP.
- Experience with temperature mapping, biologics, packaging and HVAC/Facilities.
- Ability to execute protocols including complex systems such as process validation, computer controlled systems validation, complex utilities and manufacturing equipment such as computer controlled filling systems, formulation systems and basis knowledge of laboratory validation.
- Understanding of the basic GMP skills and FDA cGMP's, FDA Guidelines and European guidelines (where applicable).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong technical writing skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills; ability to write, type, express or exchange ideas of a technical nature.
- Ability to travel
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
ProPharma Group is an industry leader providing validation, compliance and technical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related industries. We offer the excitement of a consistently evolving career. Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We look for people who excel in their technical area of expertise, believe in our values of Experience, Integrity and Commitment and thrive in the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. o Competitive Rates o New Experiences o Evolving Career ProPharma Group develops long-term relationships with clients across the country to which we provide a wide array of value-added services that complement and support their core business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V